Ryan Colby Colby Models New York NY stole $500 dollars from me!
I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years. They prey on unsuspecting models and tell them all about the fame and money but all the time we went out and worked to pay their rent. They always lie and commit illegal acts but having sex with underage models and taking them into clubs to get money from promoters. The keep everyone quiet by threatening their carreers and making them believe if we do what they say we will make money. Bit the jobs never come. It is all lies and they are expert liars. They manipulate people and the internet to make themselves look good but recently everyone is leaving them. The make everyone feel like if they leave them they will be destroyed, They are liars, evil and are glorified pimps. Ryan has a temper so everyone is battered, Intimidation and threats and battering. Don't put your child here. Ryan has been having sex with underage boys for years and now he tries to pimp them out for money. These are slimey bad people, be warned. Do not wire this man money for show cards or pictures. It is a scam!
New York, New YorkU.S.A.
Ryan Colby was fired from Empire Model Management in Sept 2009.
AUTHOR: Empire model management, inc - (U.S.A.)
SUBMITTED: Wednesday, December 08, 2010
Ryan Colby no longer works for Empire Model Management Inc. and has not since September 2009. I took action and fired him due to these types of complaints that were brought to my attention. I cant be responsible for the actions of a booker that works for Empire Model Management if I am unaware of what is going on. Empire Model Management works very hard on each model to ensure that they get the best representation for their career. We can only do our part! The models must be able to close the deal and do a good job when working for the top clients in the industry. We have learned a lot in our first 3 years of being in this business. It is cut throat and not for the weak hearted. We are capable just as many model management companies to get a good model in front of the decision makers of this business. We develop and transform females and males from ordinary everyday people into models that have the knowledge of what it takes to succeed.
Empire Model Management nor myself, Justin D. Peery has never been unprofessional with any model EVER!
I agree that having to say I Love you to an agent is absolutely ridiculous. We obviously will not tolerate this type of behavior from anyone.
Sadly it is not the person responsible for these actions that gets the bad rep. It is the agency that they worked for.
This criminal has a ten year track record for scamming models parents and young boys!
His models also wind up dead when they question him!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ryan colby
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Modeling Agency
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- " I started working with the company in January 2016 and in 6 months I grew my company from $17,000 /month to $240,000 /month. And I'm not just talking..."
- "Hi, I am reporting from the New York Market. I've started with ACN on Dec 11, 2015 with an open-mind. I'd like to share my testimonial with everyone..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."